Teamspeak trouble

This is where you talk about Minecraft, the server and whatnot.
FusionKirby

Teamspeak trouble

Postby FusionKirby » Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:44 pm

Well guys, I got in trouble with my mom BECAUSE of this, so I shall not be able to speak with you guys with my voice for quite some time. I'm sure she'll forget in time, but for now I'll have to remove my Teamspeak until further notice. Sorry guys. :(
Also known as Obsidiari on the Server!

I have an in-game Brewery/Shop! Always buying and selling items for really low prices!

Current Shop State: -CLOSED- (Finding new Brewing stand, Finding new location to set up)
Sparoku
Lulzy Princess

Re: Teamspeak

Postby Sparoku » Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:37 pm

FusionKirby wrote:Well guys, I got in trouble with my mom BECAUSE of this, so I shall not be able to speak with you guys with my voice for quite some time. I'm sure she'll forget in time, but for now I'll have to remove my Teamspeak until further notice. Sorry guys. :(

What? Did she say why? :shock:
Also known as Sparoku in the server.
FusionKirby

Postby FusionKirby » Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:58 pm

It's because she doesn't want me to give out personal info or talking to people I don't know all that well.

...I suppose I can try speaking with you during the hours that she works, but that's from 7 in the morning to 5 in the afternoon. And I get on around noon. Also, my sister's also able to rat me out, so... -shrug- it's gonna be hard to keep my mouth shut.

I have an in-game Brewery/Shop! Always buying and selling items for really low prices!

Current Shop State: -CLOSED- (Finding new Brewing stand, Finding new location to set up)
Sparoku
Lulzy Princess

Postby Sparoku » Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:03 am

FusionKirby wrote:It's because she doesn't want me to give out personal info or talking to people I don't know all that well.

...I suppose I can try speaking with you during the hours that she works, but that's from 7 in the morning to 5 in the afternoon. And I get on around noon. Also, my sister's also able to rat me out, so... -shrug- it's gonna be hard to keep my mouth shut.

If you're 18, then she really doesn't need to worry as most people your age know better then to give out personal info. :roll:
FusionKirby

Postby FusionKirby » Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:04 pm

I know, but she's rather overprotective ever since my Sister had messed up on it.

Anyway, I'll still be in Minecraft, though! I actually have a skin debate going on, so I'd like everyone to help me find a good skin! :D

Sparoku
Lulzy Princess

Postby Sparoku » Sat Sep 20, 2014 12:17 am

FusionKirby wrote:I know, but she's rather overprotective ever since my Sister had messed up on it.

I don't understand why that has to include you though. You and your sister are two different people. It's actually kinda unfair to punish you for something your sister did.

I really fucked up on the net when I was younger, but Linkmax didn't have to suffer for it, at least. :|

Return to “The lobby”