A small request for Spar, amongst other ideas

This is where you talk about Minecraft, the server and whatnot.
FusionKirby

A small request for Spar, amongst other ideas

Postby FusionKirby » Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:17 pm

Hey Spar, do you think you can help me move my house and my in-game Store/Brewery to where you live on the server? I promise I won't be a bother to you or other neighbors. I think it's a two person job, because:
1) I don't know your exact coordinates

2) It'd take two round trips to move all my stuff. It'd just take a trip there with two people holding all my things!

Also, I have ideas for things to do in our little server when we're bored/tired of mining:

A) King/Queen Series: Based off the popular King Series of Achievement Hunter, I have prepared a golden helmet that will serve as a crown for this series. Since I made the crown was my creation, I will be the first King, and then whoever wins enough challenges shall be the heir to the throne. Please vote in the comments section if you want my ideas to happen.

B) Sweets Bank: A little Activity where we get points for however many items that are, to me, considered "sweet". (Cookies, Sugar, Apples, Cake, etc) Each one will have a different point value, and the one at the end with the most points is the winner.

...I'll think of more stuff as time passes.
Also known as Obsidiari on the Server!

I have an in-game Brewery/Shop! Always buying and selling items for really low prices!

Current Shop State: -CLOSED- (Finding new Brewing stand, Finding new location to set up)
FusionKirby

Re: A small request for Spar, amongst other ideas

Postby FusionKirby » Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:51 am

Also, big congrats go to Spar for finding my floating Island. I seriously need to know when she's online most of the time so I can make this move possible.

I have an in-game Brewery/Shop! Always buying and selling items for really low prices!

Current Shop State: -CLOSED- (Finding new Brewing stand, Finding new location to set up)
Mike

Postby Mike » Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:57 am

Hey Obsidiari. I really hope you aren't moving because you feel that you have to.
FusionKirby

Postby FusionKirby » Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:14 am

Oh, no no no! Not at all! I'm moving because I want to be next to Spar's place! It's not at all about that.

Sparoku
Lulzy Princess

Postby Sparoku » Tue Sep 16, 2014 12:19 pm

All of these ideas have to be run by the Main owner, Linkmax.
Also known as Sparoku in the server.

Return to “The lobby”